Monday, February 14, 2011

A Blog Post

I wanna tell my Grandpa and Grandma, um, uh, on my next birthday I'll be 4.  Um, uh, on my first birthday I'll be...now I'm 3.  It's Valentine's Day.  It's Valentine's Day.  After I'm 4 I'll be 5.  And, the last thing, Charlotte is special and we loved to play with each other and we like to play "Ring Around the Rosie".

I love my next birthday.

I love Daddy and I love you.

I love you.

I love my sister. I like Daddy's hat. I love his hair and Charlotte is special.

I don't want to say anything.

I love Charlotte and she's special.  

I like our wall.

I love our dress-up clothes and I sleep on the couch.

Um, nothing.

I like the carpet and I beed dogs and I pretend that my daddy is a dog and Charlotte is special to me.  I told Charlotte is special to me.

I love the carpet.

That is all.

1 comment: