Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A Birthday Present

Blogged.  I blogged.  I found pictures that I wanted to keep, that I wanted I wanted I wanted to keep.  I wanted to keep it jee jon.  I just wanted to keep it jee do.  I'm all done.

A playground and me and Charlotte

Daddy holding onto the bar and me and Charlotte sitting on the couch

Daddy holding onto the bar and me and Charlotte sitting on the couch

A birthday hat

A ladybug

A jammie

A dishwasher. A mommy.

A par

Maya Danny

Charlotte

Train Table

Train Table

Train

Train Table

A gym

A house

A floor. A computer.

Charlotte

A princess.

Train table

A ladybug.

Birthday hat

2 comments:

  1. Wow Maya, those are some very creative pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ldhioioowyut90o035u0-pnuj49hmuig-=32j89uopyu0upi9knyjriukiokikoktkjkkhkjrfbnhpklkjhrh;hjyyuh;yuljkhliylhykjynkyky,kkutkibhyyjhjjhnnhjhjhmjkmjhjymhjhjhjhimyujuhirityiidy5ijtyjuiyutujjtsiyujstgujhjjhhjijijijijhjbyhjtgjh hjijjfirjgijgjgitgi

    dear maya, i love your pictures indeed! from, isabella

    ReplyDelete